Welcome to Silk Thermal Imaging
Don’t just detect breast cancer, prevent it!
- Without radiation exposure
- Without extreme breast compression
- Without pain or discomfort
- Without risk of damage to breast implants
- As safe and painless as taking an ordinary digital photograph…
With High-Resolution Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging (DITI) AKA
Thermography – How it works…
Thermography provides a safe, simple, and painless way to identify developing breast cancer. By the time mammography detects breast cancer, a women has had it for 8 to 10 years. By carefully examining aspects of temperature and blood vessel activity of the breasts in thermal images, signs of possible cancer or pre-cancerous cell growth may be detected within the first year of development. This provides the earliest detection of breast cancer possible.
What can Thermography see and do?
We have several convenient locations to choose from. Select the location closest to you.